Short talks about research in progress. Talks include:
- Larry Maccherone, "Quantify the Impact of Agile Practices"
- Michael Wainer, "Agile User Interface Design Models as Outside-In Refactoring Tools"
- Jaana Nyfjord, "Eliciting Higher Level Conventions for Managers Coordinating Many Agile Teams"
- Alan Shalloway, "Third Generation Lean-Agile"
- Mike Coughenour, "Scaling of Systems Engineering for Agility in Complex Systems"
- Suzanne Miller, "Readiness & Fit: Agile Adoption Factors in Regulated Environments"
- Jabe Bloom, "Experiences of an Experimental Leader"
- Ted Hellmann, "Why Isn't Testing Research Helping Practitioners?"
- Richard Turner, "Applying Lean and Agile in Operational Systems Engineering"